Fighting insanity on a daily basis

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Forever Banned

Is there a God up there like everyone says there is? If that is so then why does' nt he care. Did I get put aside for some reason I don't uderstand? Was I forever denied his love, forever banned? I must have done something wrong in another life maybe, before I even arrived as a tiny baby? I know I'll always walk alone, no more footprints in the sand because I am forever banned.
Seems peace and happiness are for other people to have, they get to smile and laugh enjoying just being alive everyday. Safe in the knowledge that they will always be okay. I really wish that was me, I would have the biggest smile you ever did see.
Instead of this total loss of hope, this total inability to even cope with a life that can never be good, no matter what it says in their book. God can't possibly love everyone the same because there would't be anyone to blame.

1 comment:

Sergio Leon said...

I had felt same emotional contradiction about Our creator.
I asked myself , being selfish, why me?...and not see around another humans being with different and it is a no contest, but less opportunities that me in our world, I honestly calm down and decided not do nothing against Him, obey the have and show compassion with others, and He took care of me.
I advice you leave behind yours selfish questions and pray..God can't not solve twisters hopes or wrongs choices, for that of free will, but He really is alive and He will care about Us, Enjoy this Day!